This course will use artistic methods to treat life issues and enhance mental health (Art Therapy). Unfolding artistic creativity is a technique rooted in the idea that creative expression can foster healing and mental well-being.Art, either creating it or viewing others’ art, is used to help people explore emotions, develop self-awareness, cope with stress, boost self-esteem, and work on social skills. Techniques used in PhiloArt can include drawing, painting, coloring, sculpting, or collage. As clients create art, they may analyze what they have made and how it makes them feel. Through exploring their art, people can look for themes and conflicts that may be affecting their thoughts, emotions, and behaviors. As an expressive medium, art can be used to help clients communicate, overcome stress, and explore different aspects of their own personalities.
Expected learning outcome:
- Learn to explore self-expression
- Improve your Self-Management.
- Improve your Communication Skills.
- Build your Self-Esteem.
- Find new ways to gain personal insight and develop new coping skills.
- Establish a therapeutic relationship using imagery, movement, symbolization, and verbalization and recognize shifts within that developing relationship.
- improve your well-being state and deal with addictions, anxiety, attention disorders, grief and loss, dementia, depression, eating disorders, physical illness, PTSD, trauma, relationship issues and much more.
PhiloArt is an individualized educational therapeutic training course comprising of:
- Philosophy teaching
- Positive psychology
- PhiloLife coaching
- Music therapy
- Art therapy
- Neuro-Linguistic Programing (NLP)
Duration: 6 weeks (90 minutes class/session per week)
Certifying Body: PhiloLife Wellbeing Education Center
Available for one-on-one and group classes