This set of workshops is tailormade for school students who need guidance in their choice of future career or adults who feel unfulfilled and dissatisfied by their career choice. The workshops can be offered as a group session or private session, teaching the students how to get to know themselves and dig into their passions, desires. Nowadays, it is important to find a balance between our passions and our chosen career. Students need directions to get to know how special they are and how to invest their potential in order to make a difference in their communities and in the world in general. This course focuses also on finding out the subconscious beliefs related to success, money and abundance and transform it in order to allow the manifestation of career goals. This approach is based on philosophical theories related to Greek ancient philosophy as well as the positive psychology. It a fun and essential course that will initiate participants to reconnecting to themselves and find out their “superpowers”.
Expected learning outcome:
- Identify personal special abilities.
- Get to know yourself and understand your professional weakness and strength.
- Learn earn how to combine passion with work to be able to work happily and be “different”.
- Identify self-limiting beliefs when it comes to success, money, and abundance.
- Transform the negative beliefs and allow the manifestation of career goals.
- Reassess your career goals after letting go of negative beliefs and others’ expectations.
- Set your career goals and set up a detailed plan.
- Build a vision board.
- Use mindfulness techniques to help you achieve your goals.
PhiloCareer is an individualized educational therapeutic training course comprising of:
- Philosophy teaching
- Positive psychology
- PhiloLife coaching
- Music therapy
- Art therapy
- Neuro-Linguistic Programing (NLP)
Duration: 4 weeks (90 minutes class/session per week)
Certifying Body: PhiloLife Wellbeing Education Center
Available for one-on-one and group classes