“Play is the highest expression of human development in childhood for it alone is the free expression of what is in a child’s soul” – Friedrich Froebel. This workshop aims at teaching parents and caregivers an interactive educational play strategy. Playing with children is a skill and an art to be mastered. This course is available for todlers’ parents & caregivers, kids’ parents & caregivers. Based on several educational experience this workshop will promote the strategies required to pass messages to the kids through playtime as well as igniting their curiosity and developing specific required skills through simple basic strategies proposed. The workshop will teach parents how to observe their kids while playing and understand the kids’ struggles, fears, motives and aspirations. Playtime is the most important time spent with our kids and the quality of time spent is more important than the duration of the time dedicated to a child. Innovating games is a creative educational tool that allows parents to understand a child and tackle any developmental or emotional issues they might be facing. Nowadays it is challenging for parents to find time to spend with their kids looking at their workload and increasing kids’ expectations. This workshop will focus on creating the bonding between parents and their children with minimal time through conscious interactive educational playtime. It can be also tailored to caregivers in order to promote learning through playing by giving importance to sensory-integration fun learning exercises as well as enhancing
Expected learning outcome:
- Learn educational playful techniques to spend quality time with a child and focus on the child’s abilities and “gifts” in order to holistically enhance his development state.
- Learn to be creative to allow the child to express and share his way of thinking.
- Analyze the children’s development through play time.
- Guide the child and help him deal with any emotional struggles through playful techniques.
- Learn different short games allowing the child to enhance his motor skills and build his confidence
PhiloPlaytime is an individualized educational therapeutic training course comprising of:
- Philosophy teaching
- Positive psychology
- PhiloLife coaching
- Music therapy
- Art therapy
- Neuro-Linguistic Programing (NLP)
Duration: 3 weeks (90 minutes session/class per week).
Certifying Body: PhiloLife Wellbeing Education Center
Available for one-on-one and group classes